Yay!

So since this is the first day of my new blog, let me brief you on what I post here.

This blog is strictly for my music reviews, long and exact reviews on all sorts of songs. You CANNOT download anything here. If you'd like to download any of the songs I've reviewed here, check out my other blog, Pop Addicted! and look for it or request for it there.

My reviews will include the following. The release year, artist, album(if it's just a song), my review and a rating on a scale of one to five.

So, let's start, shall we?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing