A side note..

OK, this might turn into another review but what the heck. To 'Oliver', guess what? I listened to 'Blackout' and it was the worst 50 minutes of my life. It's just as bad as I thought it would be, songs that sound the same and compressed vocals that defeat the purpose of singing. Don't you dare tell me that I lack taste. I respect your taste, you like Blackout, I don't. I'm not telling you that you have bad taste because you like the album, you like it and I have my opinions. SO, if you don't like what I'm saying, don't visit, is that so hard? Oh, and didn't I say that if you like Britney, not to read it because I hate her?

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing