The weekly recap..

Yes, here we go again!

  • Well, Girls Aloud are(for me..) big news-makers(or whatever you call it..) this week, with their Live Lounge Performance of the new single AND the new video out, I absolutely ADORE them! The video is so COOL! I love it... I seriously can't wait for the album! GA vs. Sugababes? GA wins it this year!
  • The Live Lounge Performance, even if Nadine was nowhere to be found, was DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS. These girls can sing... and sing well! watch it!!!!
  • I have the new albums from Monrose and Robin Thicke, I'll give them a listen over the weekend and tell you guys what I think in the coming week.
  • I LOVE the new James Morrison album, it's a very, very good advance from his first album, and to tell you the truth, the songs are still coming out for him, he's shown us who he is as a singer and now it's just all about sustaining what he's shown us.
  • According to my last.fm, 'Up' by The Saturdays is my most listened to track this week and coincidentally, it shoots up from number seven last week to the number one spot this week! Also quite a few new entries(GA rockets into the chart at number three with their new single 'The Promise'), a re-entry at number ten and a few tracks dropping off the countdown. Check it out!
  • To read on more of my favorite stuff, check out my post last Wednesday...
What to expect from me this week:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing