Craig David's GH!

OK, So I know the tracklisting was already on Wikipedia, but I like comparing if I got my own GH right. So, what did I get right?

What I Got Right:

Fill Me In
7 Days
Rise and Fall
Insomnia
What's Your Flava?
Where's Your Love?
You Don't Miss Your Water('Till the Well Runs Dry)
All The Way
World Filled With Love
Don't Love You No More(I'm Sorry)
This is The Girl

What I Didn't Get Right:

Walking Away
Rendezvous
Spanish
Just Your Imagination
6 of 1 Thing
Hidden Agenda
Hot Stuff
Rewind

See? 11 out of 19 right. YES! So, go out and get your copy now, it rocks, big time!

3 comments:

  1. is it out now? i thought it was out November in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1yeah, but it leaked already... so yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1yeah, but it leaked already... so yeah.

    ReplyDelete

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing