Top 20

20. The Saturdays - Unofficial
19. G-Dragon - Breathe
18. Jesse McCartney - Crash and Burn
17. Super Junior - It's You
16. DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki (Jaejoong and Yoochun) - COLORS~Melody and Harmony~ (NE)
15. Super Junior - Carnival
14. Jordin Sparks - No Parade
13. SM Town Winter 2007 - Only Love
12. The Saturdays - Forever is Over
11. Jewelry - Vari2ty
10. Namie Amuro - Girl Talk (RE)
9. Industry - Burn
8. Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart (NE)
7. Britt Nicole - Like A Star
6. Britt Nicole - Have Your Way
5. BSB - Don't Try This At Home (NE)
4. SHINee - A.MI.GO.
3. DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki - How Did I Fall In Love With You? (NE)
2. Girls' Generation/SNSD - Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)
1. f(x) - Lachata (NE, 1 Week)

10 comments:

  1. f(X) and SNSD?
    My kind of chart.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be interesting to see whether Leona, Sugababes new one, Cheryl and/or Robbie feature in your chart next week. And surely we must be getting close to a proper Westlife single?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leona won't make it, the Sugababes might and Cheryl's new single MIGHT grow on me. hahah.

    WESTLIFE. hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rcLoy - Hahah. I wonder if I'll still be gushing over them next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why not? LOL.
    I'm still lovin' SuJu - It's You. Ahhhh =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahah - the song has the potential to annoy me if I listen to it way too much. Hasn't happened yet but it might.

    Oh yeah - it should go up next week after I got the physical copy! hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, I'm so jealous right now. Saw your SuJu CD post. =.="
    SuJu FTW! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahah. 'Sorry Sorry' is one heck of an album, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! for Taio. Is "Break Your Heart" catching on over in the Philippines?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nope - have never heard or seen it anywhere! BUT it's been catching on to me for the past few weeks. hahah.

    ReplyDelete

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing