I guess it's time for explanations.. yet again.

Even if it hasn't been that long since my last review, I know that I haven't been paying too much attention to PRN, and in all honesty that's killing me, but other things are killing me as well, and commitments are commitments. I'll wrap up my first semester of college on Monday afternoon, when I take the last of my exams, and then I'll be home free. To focus on PRN? Hopefully.

I'll spare you the long story, but in all honesty, I'm so drained from school and work that when I finally get some free time for myself, the last thing I want to do is think. It has caused me to seriously reconsider my job over at soompi, but I just started slowly climbing the ladder. Hopefully by the end of the year I'll be in a position of that much more power.

I think it's also important for you guys to know that I'm not just a contributor for Soompi anymore - I'm a columnist. Which means every week I have to write a single review, and that's both a blessing and a curse for PRN. It's a curse because obviously, my attention will go to the Soompi single reviews over my reviews here in PRN, but it's also a blessing because once I get the hang of this weekly thing, it will hopefully get me back to writing reviews regularly.

And lastly, if you really want to read my reviews (I doubt you will though. hahah!), here's where:

SOOMPI - I have a weekly column, and all articles that are titled "Single Review: Artist - 'Title'", are mind. I only do SINGLE reviews, not album reviews. I also write hard news, mainly about JYJ/HoMin, under the username writer_girl.
The Kpop Panel - Mel, McRoth and I are trying to make this a weekly thing again, so I'm putting more effort into this. I've linked to The Kpop Panel before on my music show recaps, so I think majority of you guys know the drill.

I don't know when I'll be writing regularly again, but like I always say, I can assure you that no matter how busy I get, no matter how long I don't write reviews for PRN, there is no way in heaven or hell that I will let PRN go. Pop Reviews Now started it all for me, I've built a career and a name for the past three years because of PRN, so frankly, I'd be crazy to let it go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing