Mark your calendars, and LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!

Well, well, well - it's been over 2 months since I last published anything decent on Pop Reviews Now, but I'm afraid you'll have to wait a little bit longer. After the facelift I gave PRN the other week, I'm spent! Just joking LOL.

I will be back on April 13, at exactly 5:30PM, with what I PROMISE is a MASSIVE post. If you've seen my tweets, as of the end of March the post was 20 pages long on a word document. O.O Basically I'll be coming back by making up for everything I missed - everything that matters, that is.


2 comments:

  1. I'll be waiting for the massive post! *_*
    Fighting!

    Raimu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so excited!
    Did you hear Daesangs solo, Baby Don't Cry?
    I bet you loved it just as much as i do lol!

    ReplyDelete

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing