Rain - In My Bed

Sorry - just had to sneak a Rain song in, I'm in love with it too much.

As much as he's R&B and hip hop, he can actually also make a beautiful song - something people would adore. He's at the stage already where he can experiment within his genre, try new things with his existing music and although we know he can sing a ballad(his first three albums had more pop-based ballads, less R&B beats and all), we never knew to what extent his ballads would go.

It's him yet it's a ballad. He's known for his up tempos - the stuff he dances like mad to but this was actually the first Rain song I ever heard and it was gorgeous. And who says you can't dance to a ballad?
(I don't usually put videos with subtitles but I couldn't find anything else.. hahah.)

It's one of those songs that's a pleasure to listen to. It makes you want to listen to it, regardless of the language because it's absolutely gorgeous.

4.9/5

1 comments:

  1. i love it when people get as obsessed with popstars/songs as I do :) I also love foreign language (to me) songs because when i eventually sing a long i sound quite clever!!

    ReplyDelete

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing