New Music!

Well, well, the first new music post of the year! What's been constantly playing on my iPod and iTunes? haha.
A bit short today, nothing much from my side..
  • I first heard of KSM during one of my random chats with BeE from Pop Nation. Turns out, they weren't a girl group, they were literally a girl rock band! haha. I'm not quite myself today, so excuse the strange and rather stiff writing. And I loved Hero In You as well! Amazing song, amazing melody, very Disney. I can imagine it in a Disney chick-flick.
  • I watched the Royal Variety Performance a few weeks ago and I saw this cool A capella group called Naturally 7. I did my research but I couldn't find any of their albums online or in the stores so I let it go. Yesterday though, I finally found their current album! yay for me! I gave it a listen and they're amazing! Not just because the album is completely a capella but because the songs are brilliant. I'm not loving the lead single though.
  • I'm still addicted to the Pixie Lott song. If you haven't heard The Fall yet, you're missing out on a lot!!!!!
  • I've heard part of the GA concert audio and it's OK, nothing special for me. Maybe I don't adore them enough to download every single performance of theirs(ahem.. Westlife ahem...) but still, it's not bad.
  • I just heard a song by this girl called Melanie Fiona and I like it! Think Melinda Doolittle or someone like her singing Duffy's Mercy. I love it! haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing