RedOne may be amazing but....

..they're making too many Just Dance clones.

I mean, I'm OK with them having this certain sound and a trademark loop but can't they show us anything different? Three songs they've made since last year sound exactly the same, Lady GaGa's Just Dance, Darin's Girl Next Door and now, American Cowboy by a new American girl group, Jada.

I know Just Dance is amazing and I know that they want to cash into the success of it but they've got to do better than churn out a bunch of clones to get my full respect. I love what they did for Lady GaGa though, the song is brilliant and it really launched her.

RedOne cannot keep on giving us these Just Dance sound-alikes(is that even a word?), Just Dance is brilliant enough, why annoy people by giving them the exact same thing over and over again?

They've got to have something different under their sleeves, something that'll blow us away just as much as Just Dance did and they better release it within the next few months. I hope they do, because I'm kind of scared for them.

I'm done studying, tomorrow's the last day of hell week! yay! haha. will post a lot this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. It always end up like this when they did music for money, money, and money... hahaha
    That jada girls would have alot of fans because of this...it's a good and danceable song, but NOTHING new...
    Anyway, good luck for tomorrow!

    CHEERS!!!!

    //beE

    ReplyDelete
  2. JADA is way better than Lady Gaga and there are 4 of them! gocheck em out they sing they dance they look damn good too! American Cowboy is just ONE of their new songs coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE JADA SONG AMERICAN COWBOY IS F***NG AWESOME! IT SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE JUST DANCE IN FACT ITS WAY BETTER!I LOVE IT AND CANT WAIT TIL THE ALBUM IS HERE!!I THINK JADA IS GONNA BE FAMOUS THEY ARE GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing