Rant: Are they completely out of their minds?

So while I was surfing through DIgital Spy just now, I saw that Atomic Kitten have plans to reform this year. But that's not the bad part, it's actually quite good. The bad part is really CRAZY.

Kerry Katona's coming back as well.

I know she was there at the very start and all but she got pregnant and left and married Brian/Bryan from Westlife then when he left they divorced. She's had a pretty public life, sort of like the even less talented Britney of the UK.

I think she even admitted that she CAN'T sing after she left the band. How can someone who already said they can't sing reform a band? Ridiculous.

Rumor or not, this is whacked out. Read the article here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing