Strange..

There's an acoustic version of Lady GaGa's Poker Face(strange, I know. I didn't believe it until I heard it). I kind of like the version, actually. It's very quirky unlike the very dance/edge-y original one. Actually, I really like it! haha.

BTW, she's also apparently number one right now in the US with Just Dance. YAY! I so love that song, especially the A capella version! haha.

Random, much? It's 5 in the morning and I'm supposed to be getting ready for school, which includes printing out my homework but noooooo, I just have to blog about this, don't I? haha. ANYWAY.

1 comments:

  1. Oh. I heard this one and it's effin' awesome. I'm really diggin' her music right now. :) Good for her she's #1!

    ReplyDelete

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing