YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm too excited.

I was looking around Pixie Lott's(amazing) myspace and I saw a song I haven't heard yet, Here We Go Again so I loaded it. When I hit play, I was surprised, IT'S A RED ONE SONG! But that's not the best part yet. Yes, it's got that trademark RedOne thing(I can't describe it, you know it when you hear it..) but IT SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE JUST DANCE!

FINALLY RedOne, you give me something different, something that's you but doesn't sound like a crappy copy of just Dance, hurrah! Plus it's very Pixie as well, I love it!

If you wanna hear the song in question, head on over to Pixie's MySpace(the link is on the sidebar..).. yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing