Top 20

20. The Saturdays - Unofficial
19. Richgirl - Uncharted Waters
18. G-Dragon - Breathe
17. JoJo - Forever In My Life
16. Esmee Denters - Again
15. Super Junior - Carnival
14. Jesse McCartney - Crash and Burn
13. Jordin Sparks - No Parade
12. Super Junior - It's You
11. Pixie Lott - Boys and Girls
10. Industry - Burn
9. Britt Nicole - Like A Star
8. The Saturdays - Forever is Over
7. SM Town Winter 2007 - Only Love
6. Britt Nicole - Have Your Way
5. Jewelry - Vari2ty (NE)
4. DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki - 12:34
3. Girls' Generation/SNSD - Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)
2. DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki - O (Jung Ban Hap)
1. SHINee - A.MI.GO. (1 Week)

5 comments:

  1. Industry in my top twenty, your top ten and the Irish number one. It's all good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah. But they do deserve every bit of it - I was right when I said pop would be back with a vengeance this year! hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for introducing me to K-Pop. I'm addicted to Super Junior, Big Bang and DBSK. LOL! and I'm quite guilty about it.

    I'm still in the hopes of Industry getting an international release. "FINGERS CROSSED". They're just pure awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESSSS! hahah. What did I tell you? DBSK are GODS. hahah.

    Yeah - I so want to buy their album when it comes out! UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! for "Boys & Girls" that songs really grown on me. Are you looking forward to her album? oh yeah sorry for not commenting in awhile :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing