Top 20

What's new this week? Well, I've found my current favorite J-Pop artist - Namie Amuro and she's number one this week. Pop/R&B done the right way - you can never go wrong. I put some links to videos as well so watch them and enjoy the great music this week! hahah.

20. BoA - My Boy
19. BoA - Etude
18. Ola - Sky's The Limit
17. SHINee - Love's Way
16. ST Day - Afraid (NE)
15. Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra (NE)
14. Girls' Generation/SNSD - Boyfriend
13. Big Bang - Gara Gara Go!
12. Ju-Taun - Let Me In
11. The Saturdays - Unofficial
10. Blake Lewis - Sad Song (NE)
9. Kristinia DeBarge - Speak Up (NE)
8. Jordin Sparks - Was I The Only One
7. Brown Eyed Girls - I'll Do Well (NE)
6. Shinhwa - Once In A Lifetime (NE)
5. BSB - Straight Through My Heart (Soldier Down) (NE)
4. Girls' Generation/SNSD -
Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)
3. Jordin Sparks -
No Parade
2. Kim Joon -
Be OK (Link is to the first performance of the song.)
1. Namie Amuro - Girl Talk (NE, 1 Week)

1 comments:

  1. hurrah for Blake and hurrah for BSB, who will definitely debut on next week's chart of mine barring the release of 21 even more amazing songs!!

    ReplyDelete

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing