The Pop Reviews Now Awards will officially resume!!

After a lul in voting and posting nominations, the awards will officially resume! I'm free every single day now so I have tons and tons of time to devote to posting so yay! haha. Here's what we did before the lul so if you haven't checked them out yet, please do!


And in case you still don't know the link to the official page, it's http://popreviewsnowawards.onsugar.com so go over there and get in on all the action! I'll be posting some new stuff in the next few hours so watch out and keep refreshing! haha.

Once again, I'd like to thank all of you guys for your support, I've been online for a year and two days now on this blog and it means the world to me that you still visit it whenever I get the chance to post something new. There'll be a lot more surprises in the coming year! yayyy! haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing