# 46: Cadia - Radiate

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that these girls are on Fervent Records, the same record company as PureNRG. Anyway.

Cadia is like a cross between Aly & AJ and Jump5. They've got the Aly & AJ-like melodies and instrumentals(plus the fact that there's two of them..) but they've got the 'empowering'/CCM lyrics.

CCM is another genre I've got a soft spot for, because the melodies of the songs I hear are almost always brilliantly crafted. Cadia is no exception.

If I was to choose my favorite song on the album, it would be this one. It balances the CCM lyrics with a very mainstream melody and arrangement. Of course I'd love it!

Radiate starts out with just a piano and the two girls and then transitions into a pop/rock-y masterpiece and once the chorus hits, the whole song explodes.

Now I'm waiting for what these girls will do in 2009!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing