# 24: HSM 3 Cast - A Night To Remember

Ah yes, the phenomenon that is High School Musical. I must admit, I was a huge fan, when I was in the sixth grade! I don't know, I suppose this is the style that's already marked my generation for the next ones, but it's not like I'm complaining, there are some amazing songs that've come out of it.

A Night To Remember is one of them.

I ADORE this song, it's this huge show-stopping uptempo and it's catchy as hell. Melodically it's probably one of the strongest songs over the three movies and arrangement-wise, it's new and fresh. Can this get any better?

Oh yes it can.

I love the fact that the cast's nasal voices aren't highlighted too much on this track compared to the others. Could it be because they're kind of screaming during the chorus? Maybe.

Still, I won't deny that I sort of grew up with this movie, and it's going to be remembered for years to come, no matter how cheesy some of the songs get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing