Something random..

As you know, I used to make custom covers a lot during my time at Pop Addicted!, but I still actually do. When I think the cover's crappy or if there isn't any cover yet to start with, I like making my own. I totally sucked at the start(still do, actually) but I think this is one of the better ones I've made(believe me, I've made really bad ones. You do not want to see them.).

So a while ago, I made a cover for Natalie Bassingthwaighte's new album! yay!

(You may use it, just please don't remove the watermark/tag/whatever you call it.)

Haha.. will put this on the sidebar, me like! haha.

Tell me, should I start posting custom covers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing