*dances around room* GUESS WHAT I GOT!!!


OH YEAH! I've done my waiting, my getting nervous as hell 'coz when I got to the store the shipment hadn't arrived yet (UGH) but then I got it 3 hours later, my freaking out and of course, the obligatory picture-taking.

Apologies for the crap quality, I'm far too lazy to change the lens of my DSLR - the lens right now is too big to take pictures from close distances. LOL. ANYWAY.





The copies arrived separately - apparently last night it was already available at Astroplus MOA (Mall of Asia) but when I asked Odyssey SM North a while ago the album won't be available until later this week. The shipments to Astroplus The Block SM North and the department store record bar arrived just a while ago (around 3 PM-ish) but there was no sign of the album at Astroplus The Annex SM North. If you get the album in Astroplus there's a free poster but when I asked in the SM record bars the album doesn't come with a poster. Boo. LOL.

Yes, I know I'm supposed to be boycotting SM and all because they're stupid and DBSK aren't getting any money out of the album I buy but I don't care - as I always say the music comes first and I NEED to hear SOMETHING from DBSK in good quality. Even if the first 3 tracks they sing are actually mimed, I DON'T CARE. LOL. And I did scream when I opened up the poster (later in the car) - I was just holding back the squeals when I went into the record store and saw a whole box of the CDs and posters. Hahah. I'm happy.

3 comments:

  1. U r forgiven for the crappy pic quality, they deserve much better pictures. LOL. Kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel - Although I wish it was the studio album and not the live one, I know, right? hahah.

    rcLoy - Good to know.

    ReplyDelete

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing