# 66: Prima J - Nadie

Prima J are one of those amazing acts that released singles and albums earlier this year but failed to hit the big time. Shame though, they have some amazing R&B gems under their belts.

This song holds a lot of memories for me, but I won't divulge on them.

Yes, it's a Spanish cover of an amazing Alicia Keys song but no, I don't hate it. In fact, I love it. I've always had a soft spot for Spanish songs, I think the language is so flow-y that it makes the songs even more melodious than they already are.

Another thing that made me simply adore this song are the vocals. These girls don't just have good voices, they know how to use them good enough to make their audience listen.

I'm not a big fan of the rap part, but that can be overlooked, I love, love, LOVE this version.

When will these girls make a new album? I wanna know!

1 comments:

  1. This version is one of those songs that is unique, because I really wasn't much for Alicia's version (at least, not at first...not for awhile) but I love this Spanish redub. And even though it's a cover, it's so different, it can definitely hold it's own.

    ReplyDelete

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing